Pics uploaded!

Written on 3:23 AM by Tushar

Finally I did it!

After doing R & D for a long time, I found the solution which is so trivial that u will wonder is there any need for brainstorming!

The thing is I finally uploaded my pics on the World Wide Web! I have put the pics of Calsoft picnic to Tapola, my convocation ceremony (I hope this is not the last one I attend in this lifetime! I have my fingers crossed…), Trek to Bhimashankar and last but not the least, New Year party at Prateek’ place.

The link is http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tusharnthole/my_photos.

Yahoo gives unlimited storage. The site offers very primitive features. But as this being the first time, I can live with that one!

I also experimented with tools like picasa and hello, both by google.

Hello is an IM (Instant Messenger) by google. This allows u to do picture transfer of any size. This is a very useful tool. U can upload the pics on the blog as well. The pics which I have uploaded on my blog are done using hello. I have no idea if u can upload the pics on other blog websites. It is possible here as all the google websites or products have to maintain the compatibility with others. This is the obvious goal I guess.

Picasa is the best photo editing software I have ever seen…I haven’t seen many but that’s a different story altogetherJ. Its power is simplicity. It makes the job of photo editing so simple that even a naïve user like me could do some tricks!

Do try using these softwares. I am not advertising google here though it is my dream to get in thereJ… I will do that some day for sure! Watch out this space in future…


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats