To mom,with love...

Written on 2:46 AM by Tushar

I came across this poem somewhere on the net.I would like to dedicate this to my mom.

---

"When will you be home?" she asks

as we watch the planes take off
We both know we have no clear answer to where my dreams may lead
She's watched me as i crawled and stumbled
As a child she was my world
And now to let me go, i know she bleeds
and yet she says to me

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying everystep along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Amrita |

    Hey nice poem!

    Check out this one, similar emotion, for Maa :)

    Written by me, of course !!!

    http://lifeunfolds.blogspot.com/2005/07/so-he-created.html

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats