Waqt

Written on 11:29 AM by Tushar



Life has become 'a race against time'!


While sitting in the class today I casually calculated what is gonna be my schedule like for a typical week .Btw this is just some hypothetical schedule based on the best case scenario that there are no assignments due! When that element is added to the picture then only one word fits the bill – HELL.

Given that a week has 168hrs:

Classes (4 courses)- 12hrs

Sleep(6*7)- 42 hrs (Given that I have to walk a lot I DESERVE more sleep!)

Time pass (3*7)- 21hrs (mails/chat/watching 'friends'/eating and cooking dinner)

Job-24 hrs (max 20 hr/week allowed by law+ transportation time)

Some research work for my own- 5hrs

So total time for self study per week- ~60hrs

that is 8 to 9 hrs a day!

still I sure that...
I WILL SURVIVE...I AM GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH:)


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anoop Kunchukuttan |

    Working hard on your schedule. That looks good. You will not only survive, but prosper too :)

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats