Memory remains!

Written on 7:20 AM by Tushar


Yup that's me (looking like a famished child in Africa:( )in the pic and that's my handwriting (Feel free to analyse my handwriting. I will like to know what clues do you get from that about my nature!). In 10th std, I had stood 6th in Pune Board merit list and was asked by Chetana Publications to give my feedback about their books. My comment which is seen above was published on the backside of one of their books called "Last Day Revision" (LDR). I found this somewhere while cleaning my closet and now it's on my blog!
I remember lyrics of one of my fav Metallica songs...
"
Fortune, fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
But the memory remains"Posted by Picasa

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    gr8 pic! And nice handwriting! It actually is an adorable memory. Just a question! Did u actually used this book for 10th? Or even u r one of the millions of Navneet fans? :-)

     
  2. Anonymous |

    good reminiscence of childhood. i am not a hand writing expert so no comments. neways blog is well wriiten.

    regds,
    ramu

     
  3. Tushar |

    Sam, ans to your question is one of the best kept secrets in the 21st century:))

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats