Thank you!

Written on 5:49 AM by Tushar

I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. ~Benjamin Disraeli

I want to take this opportunity to thank those who helped in their own way in MS application process…

I am eternally grateful to my classmate Ravi Ramaseshan (NCSU)(I hope I got the name right else this guy will terminate me :) ) , my VIT senior Shantanu Shah(Cornell) and my Calsoft colleague Parag. You guys have been of GREAT help.

Thanks to seniors from VIT Swaroop (CMU) and Vignesh (Stanford) ; my friends and ex colleagues Amit Gud (KSU) and Abhijit Deodhar (VTech); my classmates Samir Shah and Prateek Saxsena (SUNYSB). I really appreciate you taking out time to answer my queries.

I will like to end this blog with a quote which I came across while searching google (Thanks to Google as well!)

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. ~William Feather

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Parag |

    Tushar, that feels like you are giving some "award goes to" speech... :P

     
  2. Tushar |

    Yup! And it goes to you:D

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats