Helmet [Paradise?] lost

Written on 3:13 AM by Tushar



No points for guessing that the name of the post is inspired by John Milton's “Paradise lost” .

Yesterday I was not feeling well and my all reflexes had slowed down. I was even thinking slowly!

Has this ever happened to you? You tend to think that you have done the thing you were planning to do a moment ago but the reality isn't the same:(... That is disheartening you know.

I decided to leave for home early and was on the way when I got a phone call. I took my bike off the road, parked it aside and kept the helmet on it. The road was full of traffic as it was the rush hour but unfortunately there were no lights on the road. I hardly talked on the phone for 5 minutes and when I looked at the bike all of the sudden I realized that that the helmet was gone!

I was wondering whether I can do something about it and the answer is NO. Is Pune really safe? I wonder!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Just a question! Did u really carry helmet with u yesterday? I mean.. considering u not feeling well.. its a high probability that u forgot it at Calsoft or something.

     
  2. Tushar |

    I wish that could the truth. I wish this turns out to be a prank by some friend, But the reality bites:(...I did carry my helmet with me yest.

     
  3. Amrita |

    Maybe I should rethink about buying a helmet at the first place :-?

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats