Movie mania…

Written on 6:53 AM by Tushar

Last weekend was a little unusual as I was at home most of the time. I spent some “quality” as well as “quantity” time with my family members:P I also met my room partners who have moved to other places (B’lore and Mysore) in search of better opportunities.

I saw the republic day parade on Jan 26th.My dad was fortunate enough to watch the parade in person in his college days. The ammunition and highly advanced military equipments that were showcased in it were mostly indigenous. It is a pleasant shock to know that not the entire talent in India is running after IT.

This week I discovered that I have become a total movie buff. If I am not reading any book the only thing that I feel like doing is watching a movie! I watched two animated movies _ Shrek II and Shark Tale. Shark Tale is undoubtedly the winner! I am crazy for such animated movies and my friends tell me that I need to grow up:P

I watched a horrifying Marathi movie called Blind game with my college pals on Sat that too in the theatre:( We could not stop laughing in the end not because it was very funny or something but we were wondering why on earth were we watching that crap!

On Sunday I watched Rang de Basanti… I don’t wanna comment about how good the story/direction/casting/acting/music is. You must watch this movie to get a feel. By the time it got over I had started thinking about my closely knitted college group, all the fun we’ve had together. The movie clearly lives to it’s title_ a generation awakens!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    "It is a pleasant shock to know that not the entire talent in India is running after IT."
    ..... hyan??? What made u think in the first case, that entire talent is running after IT???? So did u really believe that all genious ppl come to IT b4 watching that....time to grow up seriously and coming out of the comfort cocoon. :):)

    --Mrunal

     
  2. Tushar |

    Mrunal : Do you know a single fella who wants to become a rocket scientist? Even though he/she wants to pursue that dream is it possible to achieve it in India w/o the post grad? Just have a look at scenario at the time of engineering admissions. I wont be surprised to know that most of the brainees would like to join the field of computer science neglecting their interest. I dont blame them for running after the quick buck but it is the ground reality. Lets face it.

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats