Love(snow) is in the air…

Written on 7:44 PM by Tushar


Happy Valentine’s day to one and all!

Flashback:

When I was a kid I used to collect cartoon strips of a series called Love is… by Kim Casali. I still have a note book full of these strips in some corner of my room back in India. It was one of my prized possessions. I was delighted to see that those strips are now available as a book…a must have!

What did I do last year on the V’day ? :

Bought a book by (Robert) Love :P…So geeky!

What did I do today?:

Slept for the whole day at home… Snow storm warning were issued yesterday night. I left for the lab at 8pm and decided to stay there at night. In the morning when I was about to go for my classes I came to know that JHU is closed due to heavy snowfall! On my way back I could see it was snow every where. It was so beautiful. Had planned to go back and click the pics of JHU campus today but slept for the whole day instead. Seems a large portion of east coast is hit by snow storm. Minu sent some amazing pics. Have a look!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Hi, do you still have that book of Love is... somewhere in India, and would you be willing to part with it, or perhaps share the images with me? Let me know. Thanks. jEy jey3858@aol.com

     
  2. Anonymous |

    Hey there,
    An Indian and collected Love is... Thats cool, I am always looking for fans of this particular comic :)
    It would be a pleasure to be friends with you. Do write to me at
    radhika_loveis@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats