Hazaro khwahishe aisi….

Written on 4:15 AM by Tushar

These days I have come across many wish lists on the web… Here goes mine… this is strictly for non-technical things!

The order holds no significance.

# To learn Warli painting.
One of the main reason why I would like to purse this is I am always fascinated by the art of painting and I am no good at it. I consider it as a very powerful tool to ‘express yourself!’ I have come across a workshop that is conducted at India Art Gallery in Pune where Warli tribal people themselves teach this art. This is really exciting! Lets see how it goes.

# TT / Ping Pong
These days I have started playing table tennis (or Ping Pong ! Now that’s a funny name!) in office in the free time. I am still learning the tricks of the game and I am enjoying it a lot. I was interested in this game since my school days just that volleyball took precedence over it. I hope to become as good as Forest Gump at it:)

# Pool / snooker
We have a pool table in office since ages and I have touched it just once! Now this sucks! Learning to play this game is on the high priority list!

That’s enough for wishlist.v1

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    You still have 997 to list down :-S

     
  2. Amrita |

    Oh oh... what I wanted to say has already been said... :-<

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats