hotels in Pune - I

Written on 7:13 AM by Tushar

Documenting all eating joints in Pune I have been to and have liked…Maybe it can help some soul in need :P…This is the first post in the series.

Disclaimer: I am not a gourmet but I love to experiment and believe in the saying ‘Variety is the spice of the life!’[No pun intended!]

Lets go area wise.

JM Road

New Yorker
Nice ambi, good variety, one of the few places on JM where you can actually hear the other person talking!

Pizza hut
Needs no introduction!

Shivsagar
I usually avoid this place due to the crowd. I cannot enjoy my food if somebody is staring at me all the time expecting me to vacate my chair.
Great variety though.

Macdonalds
Nice meeting joint for your gang.

Mathura
It is very recently that I came to know that this place existed on JM. Amazingly well made Maharashtrian food. If you wanna try all flavors of Maharashtrian cuisine then a must visit place.

Naturals
I love the ice-cream@ this place!

FC Road

Radhika
The best place to chill on FC. I have spent hours sitting at this place.

Vaishali
Needs no introduction!

Yana
Great sizzlers. I tasted ‘wok’ too and liked it.

Koyla
I absolutely love this place for the ambience, great background music [Listening to Jagjit Singh invariably reminds me of this place.] and great food.

Corn club
I love anything that is made of corn and that explains all.
.
Horn OK please
Good place, good food, innovative ambi!

China garden
Great chinese food.

Aundh

Kobe
Good ambience and great sizzlers

Pizza hut
Needs no introduction!

Shivsagar
Good place to be when you haven’t decided what to eat…great variety

Deepek Sweets
Nobody makes better panipuri than this!

Rajwada
Even though this place mostly offers great variety for non-veggies it is a great place to spend an evening. Great ambience.

Polka Dots
Don’t know why people like this! Had tasted some weird Thai dish with one of my friends and I had stopped eating mushrooms for a long time:(

SB Road / University circle

Aloha – SB road
Nice ambiance , nice variety

University Choupati
Good Chinese and Maharashtrian food if you don’t think about the hygiene factor for some time.

That's enough for you to digest for today !
More to follow...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Nitin |

    You forgot the Bibwewadi are dude!!! :)

     
  2. Tushar |

    @Nitin
    You missed the last line
    "That's enough for you to digest for today !
    More to follow...":)

     
  3. Aditi Malhotra |

    I was planning a trip to Pune with my family at the end of December but very confused about the accommodation as i don't know the best places. Thanks for your post now it's seems easier. Keep updating.

    Five Star Hotels in Pune

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats