Cornucopia

Written on 1:09 AM by Tushar

Yeah! That’s the word!

Hopkins is a cornucopia (of assignments!)

It is just yesterday that I finished (actually stopped working would be more appropriate) my OS slab allocator project and my plate is full again!

TODO list for next couple of weeks looks somewhat like this…

- To write a D language interpreter (Programming languages)

- Hacking the keyboard driver for QEMU using kprobes ( Operating Systems)

- To write a vector IR model based Search Engine (Info retrieval)

- To start reading some papers for the independent study (I hope that it actually happens!)

And the best part is I am not complaining!

There comes a point when you start enjoying the hard work that you are doing and I guess that is the first step towards turning geek :P

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats