Spring break woo..hooo!

Written on 6:35 PM by Tushar

Spring break has officially begun today. Temperature has shot up to 17 degrees C! What else would have been a better way to welcome the break other than watching “The untouchables” and singing songs in chorus as Girish and company played guitar!

Not getting much done since past three days but who cares as it’s spring break!…Woo..hoo! (Those who watch Friends know what this means better!)


Here is my spring break wish list (it’s different than the TODO list! Always!!)

- sleep

- sleep

- sleep

Cant stress how important this is:)

- Reading novels, reading anything!

Hari gave me links to some amazing blogs (mostly techi) all of which turned out to be really good. I came across one Marathi blog today and it’s brilliant! I guess it's time that I should start using technorati!

I wanted to get a couple of books from the library but since there were unavailable I got Harry Potter and half blood prince instead:). Siddharth gave me “The curious incident of the dog in the night time”…

- watching Lost

Believe me this serial rocks! I started watching it at the start of the Spring semester and people warned me that it is too addictive. Yeah that’s true. Since I dint wanna waste even a minute to think about what will happen in the next episode I stopped watching it for the good. This break might be a good idea to start watching it again!

- Blogging

This wish is easy to fulfill though!

- Watching movies

Have started well on this one by watching a movie a day before the break officially began!

- Skydiving

JHU folks are making plans to go for sky diving some where in Baltimore County. Hope I can make it!

- … (This covers the rest :) )

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    pls send me too those blog links !

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats