Aloha!

Written on 5:18 AM by Tushar

Yesterday I had gone to a restaurant called Aloha on Senapati Bapat road to have dinner with my pals.

'Aloha' is used as a traditional greeting or farewell in Hawaii (Google rocks!). What a nice word to say hello!

The food was great and the ambience was nice. I noticed a very interesting line on the menu card...

"I will never eat anything that runs, skips or crawls. God knows that I have crawled on occasions and nobody ate me"

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Hey I can't read anything against non-veg food. U were lucky yet. Crawl next time and if no-one turns up, I'll eat u. Putting God in the arguement doesn't make ur point valid.. Sameer

     
  2. Anonymous |

    Hope, m ther to witness Sameer eating Tushar!! I agree that ALOHA is a nice word n nice place too.. :) .... Prachi..

     
  3. Anonymous |

    What more should I write ?? Sameer has clear the point and saved me from eating
    "Not-So-Tasty" dish "TNT!! " :D

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats