Redloop!

Written on 11:16 AM by Tushar

Levi’s has launched a new collection of their denim apparels called redloop. Nowadays as I have become a lil brand savvy so I went to their showroom on FC road just to discover that this range starts from 2.5k ! That’s a lot of money for just a pair of jeans!

I don’t think I will have any money left to buy anything else. It turns out to be the reality if you look at models in “redloop” advt:)..What say?

http://redloop.indiatimes.com/

P.S. Have patience till the link loads completely..Let me assure you that it's really worth a watch:)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    We should make it compulsory for all girls !!!!!!

    ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  2. Kunal Kushwaha |

    Well FC Road shop owner is arrested by police for those posters.

    Abt 2.5k for jeans I think they r charging for models too :p

     
  3. Andy |

    Thanks dude !
    You saved trip of mine to the Levis store. Not that I was going to go there anyways ;)

     
  4. Andy |

    Thanks dude !
    You saved trip of mine to the Levis store. Not that I was going to go there anyways ;)

     
  5. Anonymous |

    Thats the best add I have seen in ages..........
    But there was one problem... I couldnt see the jeans properly :P

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats