Rock da party!

Written on 4:58 AM by Tushar

All good things come to an end...

Dance show of my Shiamak Davar class is scheduled on 6th of Dec at 7pm at Yashwant Rao Chavan Natyagruha at Kothrud.

I am really enjoying this dance class. I hate going to a gym though people say that I need to join one:( . Dancing a good exercise in itself besides my instructor make us do a rigorous workout.
I learnt Bollywood Jazz, rock and roll and western style of dancing. We are gonna perform on a 3 min song called Rock da party by Bombay Rockers. The outfit designed for the show is really cool or should I say funny:P... I will upload the pics of the show soon.

So folks,
I will appreciate if you can make it to the show. The ticket cost is 100 Rs per head. Even I am supposed to buy a ticket for myself (What a pity!) so don’t expect free passes for you:D . I am sure you don’t want to miss this ‘once in a millennium’ opportunity of watching me dancing on the stage to the tunes of “Rock da party”.

Let me know!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    promise that you wont be dancing after this.........

     
  2. Tushar |

    Mrunal : I have turned off the comment moderation. Feel free to vent your anger:D

     
  3. Anonymous |

    hi this pallavi. Can you tell me the location of SDIPA in Pune?

     

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats